Saturday, February 16, 2013

HIMCR #85 - Embossing!

That's right! Its time to break out your embossing powder and get scrappin'! I used this cute little stamp from Unity Stamp Co. and a cobalt blue embossing powder for my background.  I love embossing on my backgrounds like this - just stamp randomly, apply powder and then heat it up!  It really makes such a cool raised effect.

We were given cute digi stamps this week from Sweet n Sassy Stamps to work with.  They have some adorable images that are so fun to work with! I used ink from Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart to color the image then added a phrase with another Unity Stamp Co. stamp.  I fussy cut the image then added it to my card - super quick and easy!

Thanks for joining us and don't forget to link us up with your embossing creation over at Hiding in my Craft Room!


No comments: