Saturday, January 12, 2013

HIMCR #80 - Super Scraps Saturday!

Happy Super Scraps Saturday!  It is one of my favorite scrappy days of the week :-D I have a gazillion scraps - even though I cleaned them out just a few months ago.  I swear those scraps reproduce themselves when I'm not looking!

This week I needed a card for a special birthday next week.  I absolutely LOVE this Happy Birthday banner from the Cricut Close to My Heart Artiste Collection.  I cut the banner at 1 1/4" and the cupcake at 2" with my Cricut then stamped with the image.  Ink is from Close to My Heart as well - Topiary, Smoothie, Lagoon, Buttercup and Tulip.  The papers were scraps I found in my bin.  I added a little Frosted Lace stickles for some bling.



Thanks for looking and be sure to visit us at Hiding in My Craft Room to share what you've been creating!

No comments: