Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I've been working on

My daughter is getting married on Saturday!  Eeek!  I've been busy making various tags and things for the wedding - including some centerpieces that I will share when I get them done!  I thought I'd share a quick picture of the tags I just finished today.

I printed off the lemonade graphic from marryyoume.com but the other two graphics I created using various digital papers and elements I have found over the last year or so.  I cut the backgrounds out of kraft cardstock using the Cricut Artiste collection.  The cards tag will be going on the cool birdcage I found at Home Goods to use for cards and then to put up in my kitchen above the cabinets after the wedding!  I used the Cricut Artiste to cut all the elements.  You can't see it well but I also made up a mist with the CTMH create-a-shade pearl paint and some grey flannel ink in their spritzer.  It looks cool.  Eventually I'll add a ribbon and bow but that will be after I figure out how I'm attaching it to the cage.  I'll post pictures from the actual reception next week!

Please excuse the shadows.  The lighting in my office isn't great.

No comments: