Saturday, December 8, 2012

HIMCR #75 - Super Scraps Saturday!

Welcome to Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding in my Craft Room!  The challenge is to dig into that scraps pile and use some up on a new creation!

One of the great things about moving is finding stuff you didn't remember you had!  This is true with my scraps too - except for the cardstock base my layout was created using scraps of paper I have had for ages!  They were in a plastic folder that I completely forgot about!

I received my Cricut Artiste bundle from Close to My Heart this week and had to use it right away!  I cut the heart, scalloped background and 'Love' from that cartridge.  I love it already!  I have to admit I bought it just to get the Eiffel Tower shape!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go link your creation at Hiding in My Craft Room!


Papers - American Crafts and Piggy Tales
Stamps - Oo la la - Close to My Heart; lines - Unity Stamps; Eiffel stamp - Typo
flowers - Prima
brad - Making Memories
jewels - Bo Bunny

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

Love this layout and the heart! So cute!