Friday, November 16, 2012

Hoo Loves Ya Baby? - Growing in Unity

Welcome back for the next installment of Growing in Unity this week!  Today's card is a masculine one.  Having a husband, two boys, a father and 3 brothers I tend to need masculine cards often!  I chose to use Owl Always Love You  today.  I love the owls!  I think Unity Stamp Co. was the leader in the owl trend because this is one of the first kits I bought!


The owls are stamped with Chocolate and Barn Red ink from Close to My Heart with the branch and sentiment in Chocolate and Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up.  For the background I used some Coordinations paper I had left over from another project and two of the words from Sentiments O'Simple stamped in Whisper White from Stampin' Up. The size of the card is a bit bigger than normal :)  I cut the paper at 7 inches wide x 8 inches tall to fold down into a 7x4 card.  I like to mix it up once in awhile!

Thanks for visiting today and be sure to leave a comment on any of the Unity Stamp Co. posts I've made this week to be entered into a drawing for 2 itty-bitty stamps of your choice from Unity Stamp Co.!

8 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute card! Loving those little owls and I LOVE the sentiment!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute owl card! Love the background sentiment and the owls on the branch!
DeniseB

LauraJane:) said...

It's been nice seeing your Growing in Unity work this week:)

Ruby said...

Cute card . Have to love the image.

Julie Odil said...

Those owls are adorable! Gotta love the eyes! So expressive. Great card!

sharon g said...

I like how you used graph paper!! I have always LOVED graph paper (not math, just the paper :) ) Nice job. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Very fun sentiment and perfect for these owls!

jengd said...

Cute card!