Saturday, November 24, 2012

HIMCR #73 - Christmas Themed

Are you ready for the holidays?  I am in the midst of getting ready for a wedding and haven't given much thought to Christmas yet!  This challenge helped get that ball rolling for me.  I've always intended to make Christmas cards and send them out.  I don't do so badly on the make part - I have several different style cards I've made over the last few years.  But I am really bad on getting them sent out!!  I will have to pull together what I have and make it a goal to get them mailed this year :)

For this challenge though I came across an image that I had stamped about 2 years ago but never did anything with!  So I decided to spruce it up for this week's challenge.  I used some embossing powders , Kiwi Kiss and Regal Rose ink from Stampin Up and the sentiment came from Close to My Heart.  I also added some red stickles!  So although the image itself was already done I did design and finish the card this week!

Don't forget to head over to Hiding in My Craft Room and link us up with your Christmas themed creations!!


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A lovely card!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Love your card! The image is so cute!
Angela