Thursday, November 1, 2012

CAS[E] Sketch #4

CAS(E) This Sketch is a new clean and simple card challenge blog that I am enjoying.  Here is what I created from this week's sketch:

I used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. and stamped the sentiment in Hollyhock ink from Close to My Heart by using tape to mask the turtles.  I then restamped the image onto another piece of white paper using CTMH's new ink color Slate.  I then watercolored the turtles using Stampin' Up inks in Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss and Regal Rose.  


After fussy cutting them I adhered them to the card and added some Stampin' Up Clear Effects to the pink on the turtles.  I finished it with a clean black line around the edge of the card.

Head on over to their blog and play along!




3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

CUTE little turtles! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

lostinpaper said...

Great colours and fab way to use the sentiment too!
Thanks so much for sharing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Lisa Arana said...

sooo fun! thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this SKETCH!