Saturday, October 27, 2012

HIMCR #69 - Thankful

This weeks challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room is to create something with the theme of Thankful or Thanksgiving.  I decided to dig through my ever growing pile of photos and found these taken at Thanksgiving in 2006.  My mom is gone now so putting this memory to paper is bittersweet.  This week we were honored to be given a digital stamp from Creative Bug on the Loose.  The little girl is so darling!  Thanks for looking!


Supplies: Pink & Orange Floral paper from Recollections, polka dot paper from The Girls Paperie by Advantus, misc. ribbon, letters and tag cut from Art Philosophy by Close to My Heart, letters stamped with Slate ink from Close to My Heart and Technique Tuesday stamp, digital stamp from Creative Bug on the Loose colored with Close to my Heart watercolor pencils.

No comments: