Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monochromatic challenge

I am not so good at these - I love colors and being "locked" into one color is SO hard for me! But it stretches my creativity so I keep doing them when I am challenged to :0) Here is my card for the Hiding in my Craft Room challenge of the week:


I got my Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to my Heart (yipee!!!!!) and I used flower 8 to make the shamrock by trimming off one of the petals. The paper comes from K & Co and Bella Blvd. The ribbon, stamp and rhinestones are all dollar stuff from Michaels. I used Certainly Celery ink from Stampin Up.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!!!

LOVE this card!!! The sentiment is adorable and I LOVE your shamrock!!

Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Awesome card. I love the bling. Thank you for joining HIMCR challenge. Hugs, Velma HIMCR DTM

An'Jenic G. said...

Very Cute & Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR AJ DTM!