Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wax Paper Resist w/ Laurie of Hiding in My Craft Room

I love playing along with Laurie's challenges and this was no exception.  I had never tried this technique before!  Of course I *am* the one kitchen without wax paper so I had to make a run to Target to get some first.  The only glossy paper I had was photo paper which I think dried too fast to really turn out well and I don't have a stamping sponge so I used a makeup sponge but I still think it turned out okay!

Supplies:  CTMH ink in Twilight, stickers from Pebbles Inc., chipboard and pattern paper from Scenic Route.


2 comments:

stefani said...

This is cute. I like that color blue.

You are not the only one without wax paper. I don't have any and now it looks like I am now the only one without it. ;-)

Laurie HIMCR said...

Amber, this is just too cute! I love it! I love the dark blue! Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge and the shout out! You're the best! Be sure and check out this week's challenge!

~Laurie