Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge

I love playing along with challenges and I love this blog - Hiding in my Craft Room. Laurie gives great tips for using your Cricut and always has great challenges and projects to share. She is giving a sweet prize package for this month's challenge winner so hop over and play along! My something new are the Prima flowers and everything else is my something old - I haven't bought any new scrappy stuff in awhile!












Supplies Used: Stamp - Unity Stamp Co.; Ink - Stampin Up Going Gray; Paper - Making Memories Love Notes; Flowers - Prima; Flower centers - Bazzill chipboard covered with Stickles in Xmas Red

1 comment:

Laurie HIMCR said...

I LOVE this!!!! Thanks for the great shout out and thanks so much for playing along with the Hiding My Craft Room challenge!

~Laurie
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/