Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Card


I took the challenge at The Play Date Cafe to use the colors orange, pink and yellow - which happens to be one of my favorite combos. This is a card I made for a friend that I just recently got back in touch with via Facebook. I stamped the butterfly in So Saffron ink then used Crystal Effects to add some shine and help the wings shape. I stamped the sentiment in Regal Rose, used chocolate chip to outline the butterfly and sentiment then mounted it on a piece of My Minds Eye paper and added a sheer orange bow. Easy peasy!

5 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS Design, the added butterfly looks lovely! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty! Love that golden butterfly and the soft, delicate ribbon! Thanks for playing along with our special 1 year anniversary celebration at the Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet background to showcase your lovely butterfly! Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Lovely card, I'm sure your friend will love it! So glad you could join in with our anniversary celebrations this week at the PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a BEAUTIFUL butterfly! Just a stunning card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)